Monday, September 13, 2010

The week ahead Sept. 13-19

We have a busy week ahead of us this week. Here are the plans:

For Math we have lessons 21-29 including Test 4

For Science we have 3 experiments: Seeds we started last week will run through this week, Digestive Enzymes should get done Monday or Tuesday, and Celery will be starting on Sunday so we can have it done before our field trip and we are still working on Plants.

For English we have more spelling and adjectives & adverbs with quizzes on both.

For History we are moving on to the Eastern Hemisphere: Africa, Europe and Asia with a quiz.

For Music we will be looking at Mozart.

For Art we have more Lifepac.

And For Health/PE we have a walk and self test.

On a side note, I have 6 chapters myself to cover with all their related assignments and a Case Brief.
I was also invited to a Scholarship Appreciation Dinner at the University in October. I am not sure I will attend, I do appreciate my scholarship greatly but my husband is busy with work that day and I am not sure that I want to go with out him.

No comments:

Post a Comment